“What goes around comes around” is one of the most famous quotes shared many times on the web. Many look for this quote online to share it with their friends or colleagues who repeatedly misbehave or hurt others knowingly or unknowingly.
Probably you too have landed here in search of this famous quote to share it with such a friend, colleague or coworker to enlighten them to behave well. Not only that, it also helps spread awareness of what we give or do to others will come back to us sooner or later. Hence, it is a must to act polite and spread peace and harmony in and around.
1. “Eventually, you are answerable to yourself for your deeds. Be good and do good!”― Harsh Agrawal
2. What goes around comes around. That is what people say. So, all the pain you caused me will come back to you someday.
3. “If you give your best to someone, it will most definitely come back to you, often from a different person altogether.”― Hrishikesh Agnihotri
4. Always be kinder than necessary. What goes around comes around. No one has ever made themselves strong by showing how small someone else is.
5. “A man is born alone and dies alone, and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone, and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode.” ― Chanakya
6. DO GOOD, REAP GOOD; DO EVIL REAP EVIL. ~ Proverb
7. They say, You can’t give a smile away; it always comes back. The same is true of a kind word or a conversation starter. What goes around comes around. ~ Susan RoAne
8. The universe is based on a fair exchange. What you give, you will get – Guruji Sri Sri Poonamje
9. I try to live with the idea that karma is a very real thing. So I put out what I want to get back.” ― Megan Fox
10. Everything you do, everything you say, every choice you make, sooner or later, comes back around.
11. KARMA, what goes around comes around; keep your circle POSITIVE. Say good words. Think good thoughts. Do good deeds.
12. “The negative energies, when sent out in the universe, will reap an equivalent or more of that. It can come back as health problems, an accident, material loss, or painful relationships.” ― Hina Hashmi
13. You have to protect yourself at all times. What goes around comes around. ~ Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
14. Some people create their own storms and then get mad when it rains.
15. Treat other people’s home as you want them to respect yours because what goes around comes around. — Ana Munnar
16. Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life; I don’t care who you are. What goes around comes around. That’s how it works. Sooner or later, the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve. ~Jessica Brody
17. What goes around comes around, just like a flip turn.~ Anonymous
18. “I have always believed that what goes around comes around.” ― Rajeev Shukla
19. What goes around comes around. You get what you give. And also if you do good things, good things will Happen.
20. What goes around comes around; do good, and good will follow you. For whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap.
21. What goes around comes back around, simple words but powerful. Do bad it will hit you ten times worse, Do good; it will come back 100 times BETTER.
22. What goes around comes around; when it catches, you plan on making popcorn, pouring some wine, and doing a toast while I laugh.
23. “The love you send into the world, you will find, is the love that returns to you.”― Avina Celeste
24. Life will let you get away with something for a while, but sooner or later, you will pay the price. Everything you do in life causes the effects that you experience. When you get the bill, be prepared to pay. – IYANLA VANZANT
25. “Karma brings us ever back to rebirth, binds us to the wheel of births and deaths. Good karma drags us back as relentlessly as bad, and the chain which is wrought out of our virtues holds as firmly and as closely as that forged from our vices.” ― Annie Besant
26. You REAP what You SOW: Life is like a boomerang. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later, with astounding accuracy. ~ Grant M. Bright
27. “Don’t waste time on revenge. The people who hurt you will eventually face their own Karma.”- Author Unknown
28. “The man who does ill must suffer ill.” – Aeschylus
29. “If you give a good thing to the world, then, over time, your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good.” ― Russell Simmons
30. “Nobody deserves misery, but sometimes it’s just your turn.”- Author Unknown
31. What goes around comes around, so keep the circle positive, peaceful and loving.
32. “My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand.”- Thích Nhất Hạnh
33. “Do something good today, and in the future, you will get repaid with something good too. Do something good. Get something good.”
34. “When you do something bad: it comes back to you later.”
35. “I’m a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it’s bad or good.”- Sandra Bullock
36. No need for revenge. Just sit back & wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves & if you’re lucky, God will let you watch.
37. “If you give the slightest pain to any living being, then in the form of pain, the pain-giving karma will give you its ‘fruit’. So think before you hurt any living being.”― Dada Bhagwan
38. “I would never disrespect any man, woman, chick, or child out there. We’re all the same. What goes around comes around, and karma kicks us all in the butt at the end of the day.” ― Angie Stone
39. There was only me, myself and I only dancing to my very own sound But I was wrong and that now I know That in fact, what goes around comes around – Ida Corr
40. Love life — engage in it; give it all you’ve got. Love it with a passion, because life truly does give back, many times over, what you put into it.” ― Maya Angelou
41. “Do good, and good will follow you.”- Author Unknown
42. “What goes around comes back around again.” ― Grand Puba
43. “What goes around comes back around.” ― Beyonce Knowles
44. “What goes around comes around like a hool-a-hoop.” ― Lil Wayne
45. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” ― Wayne Dyer
46. “You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.”- Author Unknown
47. Karma is like a boomerang. I hope you have many happy returns.” ― Frank Sonnenberg
48. “Treat others as you wish to be treated. What goes around comes around. Karma’s only a bitch if you are.”
49. A cheaters punishment is to live a life of mistrust because they live in constant fear that the person they cheated with will also cheat on them; some call it poetic justice. But I call it KARMA.
50. “As long as karma exists, the world changes. There will always be karma to be taken care of.” ― Nina Hagen
51. “Whatever you give to life, it gives you back. Do not hate anybody. The hatred which comes out from you will someday come back to you. Love others. And love will come back to you.”- Author Unknown
52. “Karma is karma. Karma is in life. You do the wrong things; you get the wrong things out of it.” ― Antonio Brown
53. “I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that’s all you’re going to get back.” ― Kesha
54. “What goes around comes around. Do good, and good will follow you. For whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap.”
55. “You cannot harm someone because someone has harmed you. You will pay just like they will.” ― Ericka Williams
56. “Most times, how you treat your children is how they grow up to treat you.”- Terry Mark
57. “I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well.” ― Yannick Noah
58. “When someone has a strong intuitive connection, Buddhism suggests that it’s because of karma, some past connection.” ― Richard Gere
59. “You showed me nothing but hate; you ran me into the ground but what comes around goes around.” – ” – Eminem
60. “You Reap what you Sow: life is like a boomerang. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later, with astounding accuracy.” ― Grant M. Bright
61. “Remember to honour the hand which reached out for you when you needed it, by being that hand to someone else who is struggling.”― Greg Dutilly
62. “For the innocent, the past may hold a reward. But for the treacherous, it’s only a matter of time before the past delivers what they truly deserve.” ― Kevin McCarty
63. “Every act done, no matter how insignificant, will eventually return to the doer with equal impact. Good will be returned with good; evil with evil.” ― Nishan Panwar
64. “People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead.“ ― Edith Wharton
65. “We have to be nice to ourselves and others in order for life to run smoothly. This is just how it goes: a fun little game of the universe we like to sometimes call karma.” ― Tara Stiles
66. “Show a little faith in someone when they need it. It’s amazing how it comes back around to you.”― Garon Whited
67. “If you want to be happy, stop thinking about revenge. When you stop focusing on someone else’s unhappiness, you have more time and energy to work on your own happiness.” – Karen Salmansohn
68. “But life inevitably throws us curveballs, unexpected circumstances that remind us to expect the unexpected. I’ve come to understand these curveballs are the beautiful unfolding of both karma and current.” ― Carre Otis
69. “Everything that goes around comes around, they say, and although I’ve never been able to figure out who the mysteriously wise sages known as “they” might be, they’re certainly right when it comes to time-travel.” ― Stephen King
70. “Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him, for what his hands have dealt out shall be done to him.” ― Isaiah 3:11 ~ Bible Verse
71. “Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results.” – Saying Lipham
72. “Those who pray for your downfall are concentrating negative thoughts towards you, without taking cognizance of the slippery ground in which they are standing, which could lead to their downfall because what goes around comes around.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
73. “Problems or successes, they all are the results of our own actions. Karma. The philosophy of action is that no one else is the giver of peace or happiness. One’s own karma, one’s own actions are responsible to come to bring either happiness or success or whatever.” ― Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
Here are a few examples of how karma gets back at us in the most unexpected ways. Read on.
Bad Karma Result:
I was engaged to a good looking guy from Dubai. In one month, we were engaged; he treated me like trash because he didn’t find me fit as per Dubai standards. I took this for one month and then called it off. Later, he left Dubai for his girlfriend and settled in India. After getting engaged, the girl dumped him in a month.
Good Karma Result:
One fine day, I was going back home from the office. On my way back home, an old lady asked me to give her a lift. It was quite hot, so I let her sit on my Activa and dropped to her destination. When I dropped her there, she said, Stay happy, child. After driving a few miles, my vehicle ran out of petrol. All of a sudden, an older man came and helped.
Bad Karma Result:
My neighbour rented out the terrace to a family but asked them to leave without returning their advance. A week later, a giant tree fell on top of his car and damaged it badly.
Bad Karma Result:
We were on a road trip and stopped at a dhaba for food. While taking the change back, the person on the cash counter gave us more money. We noticed it but didn’t remind him. Later, I realized that I had left my selfie stick in the dhaba.
Good Karma Result:
I was craving a dessert, so I urged my papa to take me to a famous bakery. After finishing it, I saw that the baker didn’t have the faintest idea of my order. I thought, let’s go without paying. But my dad said it wasn’t right and I paid him the money. A week later, I won their lucky draw and got a reward of one pastry every week for a month.
Bad Karma Result:
He rejected me because he didn’t want to marry a small town, less-educated girl than him. A few months later, he got engaged. But his engagement was called off because the girl didn’t want to marry a less educated guy who belonged from a smaller city than hers.
Bad Karma Result:
In an unfortunate incident in Bogota, Colombia, on May 2013, a man grabbed a woman’s phone at a bus stop. He tried to run away, and when he went ahead, he was hit by a bus. The whole incident was caught on surveillance camera.
Good Karma Result:
Billy Ray Harris, who used to beg at Kansas City street corner, went on to live in a house of his own after he did a good deed of returning a lady’s engagement ring worth $4000.The couple who got their lost ring then went on to make an online plea for him, resulting in people helping him by donating $180,000. Now he gets to live in his new house.
Good or bad, whatever you do to others will come back to you in the most unexpected way in unexpected time. So, be cautious about how you treat others cause “What goes around comes around.”
Sources for Examples:
bad karma quotes
karma believer quotes
quotes on karma and justice
quotes about karma in relationships
what goes around comes around quotes meaning