Thankful Quotes for Mom and Dad
What we are is all because of our parents. Their love, support, guidance, care and sacrifices made us what we are today. We can never repay what they have done for us. Whatever we do to repay them will never be enough to appreciate what all they have done for us.
Life is a miserable game without parents. Let’s appreciate them with our heartfelt thankful quotes.
Here, we have composed a few selective thankful quotes to appreciate and regard our parents.
- “Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” – Marion C. Garretty
- “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
- “My Dad is my hero.” – Harry Connick, Jr.
- “When my father didn’t have my hand…he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
- “Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving.” – Dr. T.P. Chia
- “I look back on my childhood and thank the stars above. For everything you gave me, but mostly for your love.” – Wayne F. Winters
- “A mother is the truest friend we have…” – Washington Irving
- “There are so many times you will feel you have failed, but in the eyes, heart and mind of your child, you are super mom.” – Stephanie Precourt
- “Mom, thank you for always modeling the utmost strength, determination, and work ethic.” – Steph Gold
- “The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.” – Justin Ricklefs
- “Becoming a dad is one thing — being a dad is many things.” – Steve Chapman
- “Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.” – Ruth E. Renkel
- “A father is someone who carries pictures in his wallet where his money used to be.” – Unknown
- “A Mother holds her children’s hands for a while…their hearts forever.” – Unknown
- “My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.” – Kobe Bryant
- “To the WORLD you are a dad. To our FAMILY, you are the world.” – Unknown
- “I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.” – Unknown
- “Any man can be a Father, it takes someone special to be a Dad.” – Unknown
- “A dad is someone you should look up to no matter how tall you grow.” – Unknown
thank you mom and dad
thanks mom and dad for everything
mom and dad quotes from daughter
thank you note to parents for support
thank you message for parents on wedding day
thank you letter to parents from daughter
thank you for being the father of my child quotes
thank you quotes for parents on graduation day