Life Changing Quotes and Sayings by Swami Vivekananda in English
Everyone under the sun wants a better life as they grow, there is no exception for anyone in this. Let it be a your maid, milkman, gardener and many. Every ones struggle daily is to live a better life later. Youngsters are the ones who thing of this more than anyone else. For many Swami Vivekananda is the role model for his awesome sayings about life. If you are looking for life changing quotes and sayings by Swami Vivekananda. Hope you are on the perfect web page, as here we have shared all best collection of life quotes which you can download and use for free. Feel free to use them as well as share them online with your friends and followers.
Life Changing Quotes by Swami Vivekananda
- All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
- Arise, awake, sleep no more; within each of you there is the power to remove all wants and all miseries. Believe this, and that power will be manifested.
- Be free; hope for nothing from anyone. I am sure if you look back upon your lives you will find that you were always vainly trying to get help from others which never came.
You might like: Motivational Quotes for High School Students From Teachers
- Be not afraid, for all great power throughout the history of humanity has been with the people. From out of their ranks have come all the greatest geniuses of the world, and history can only repeat itself. Be not afraid of anything. You will do marvelous work.
- Be not in despair, the way is very difficult, like walking on the edge of a razor; yet despair not, arise, awake, and find the ideal, the goal.
- Be strong, my young friends; that is my advice to you. You will be nearer to Heaven through football than through the study of the Gita. These are bold words; but I have to say them, for I love you. I know where the shoe pinches.
- Calm and silent and steady work, and no newspaper humbug, no name-making, you must always remember.
- Come out into the broad open light of day, come out from the little narrow paths, for how can the infinite soul rest content to live and die in small ruts? Come out into the universe of Light. Everything in the universe is yours, stretch out your arms and embrace it with love. If you ever felt you wanted to do that, you have felt God.
- Cowards only sin, brave men never, no, not even in mind.
- Do not be afraid of a small beginning. great things come afterwards. Be courageous. Do not try to lead your brethren, but serve them. The brutal mania for leading has sunk many a great ships in the waters of life. Take care especially of that, i.e. be unselfish even unto death, and work.
- You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself. – Swami Vivekananda
- You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul. – Swami Vivekananda
- We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far. – Swami Vivekananda
- Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. – Swami Vivekananda
- Condemn none: if you can stretch out a helping hand, do so. If you cannot, fold your hands, bless your brothers, and let them go their own way. – Swami Vivekananda
- May He who is the Brahman of the Hindus, the Ahura-Mazda of the Zoroastrians, the Buddha of the Buddhists, the Jehovah of the Jews, the Father in Heaven of the Christians give strength to you to carry out your noble idea. – Swami Vivekananda
- All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark. – Swami Vivekananda
- Our duty is to encourage every one in his struggle to live up to his own highest idea, and strive at the same time to make the ideal as near as possible to the Truth. – Swami Vivekananda
- Truth can be stated in a thousand different ways, yet each one can be true.
- Anything that makes you weak physically, intellectually and spiritually, reject as poison.
Life Changing Quotes and Sayings
- Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.– Andre Gide
- I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.– Michael Jordan
- You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.– Wayne Gretzky
- Lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at you.– David Brinkley
- The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.– Elbert Hubbard
- Never too old, never too bad, never too late, never too sick to start from scratch once again.– Bikram Choudhury
Also Read: Retirement Inspirational Farewell Quotes
- If you run you stand a chance of losing, but if you don’t run you’ve already lost.– Barack Obama
- To create more positive results in your life, replace ‘if only’ with ‘next time’.– Unknown
- If work were so pleasant, the rich would keep it for themselves.– Mark Twain
- Use what talents you possess, the woods will be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.– Henry van Dyke
- We don’t see things the way they are. We see them the way WE are – Talmud.
- I have found that if you love life, life will love you back – Arthur Rubinstein.
- The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be – Marcel Pagnol.
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. ~ Neale Donald Walsch
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.~Mother Teresa
Life Changing Quotes in English
- Just when I think I have learned the way to live, life changes. – Hugh Prather
- Everyone needs reminders that the fact of their being on this earth is important and that each life changes everything. – Marge Kennedy
- Going by my past journey, I am not certain where life will take me, what turns and twists will happen; nobody knows where they will end up. As life changes direction, I’ll flow with it. – Katrina Kaif
- Every day you wait is another day that you will never get back again. The most important thing is not to be bitter about life’s disappointments.
- Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom.
- Don’t ever let someone tell you that you can’t do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. When people can’t do something themselves, they’re gonna tell you that you can’t do it. You want something, go get it.
- The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for. – Bob Marley
- One day, you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. DO IT NOW. – Paulo Coelho
- I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.
- In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.– Bill Cosby
- Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.. – Andy Biersack
- Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.
Searches related to life changing quotes by swami vivekananda
- swami vivekananda quotes for students
- swami vivekananda quotes in hindi
- swami vivekananda quotes on education
- swami vivekananda quotes on youth
- swami vivekananda quotes on love
- swami vivekananda thoughts on education
- swami vivekananda quotes pdf
- swami vivekananda quotes on success