Divorce Bible Quotes for Her From Bible Funny
Divorce Quotes for Her!!! It is a very uncomfortable thing to lead life with a person whom you don’t love and like. Hopefully, this is the reason for you heading towards divorce. But life is all about adjusting and moving forward. But, when this adjusting crosses its boundaries and reaches to testing patient of others than divorce becomes a must thing to stay peacefully later on. On this web page we have shared few divorce quotes for her like divorce quotes for her, funny divorce quotes for her, divorce bible quotes etc.
When Two People Decide To Get A Divorce, It Isn’t A Sign That They ‘Don’t Understand’ One Another, But A Sign That They Have, At Least, Begun To. – Helen Rowland
You might like: Quotes About Divorce and Moving on
Hope these quotes from Bible and few said by famous philosophers helps you take a wise step in shaping up your future. Do share them with your friends and followers who too are looking for such stuff.
Divorce Quotes for Her
- We ruined each other by being together. We destroyed each other’s dreams. ― Kate Chisman, Run
- It is better to lock up your heart with a merciless padlock, than to fall in love with someone who doesn’t know what they mean to you. ― Michael Bassey Johnson, The Infinity Sign
- Hollywood brides keep the bouquets and throw away the grooms. ― Groucho Marx
- The happiest time of anyone’s life is just after the first divorce. – John Kenneth Galbraith
- When I divorced I went through the various stages of grieving: anger, denial, and dancing around with my settlement check. – Maura Kennedy
Funny Divorce Quotes for Her
- Divorce is the price people play for playing with matches. – Evan Esar
- Divorce is the one human tragedy that reduces everything to cash. Rita Mae Brown
- When two people decide to get a divorce, it isn’t a sign that they don’t understand one another, but a sign that they have, at last, begun to. – Helen Rowland
- Take this marriage thing seriously — it has to last all the way to the divorce. – Roseanne Barr
- Divorce can sometimes be for the better. You may end up with happier parents, and you will definitely learn a lot about yourself! And that’s the whole point of growing up. So if you think about it, there are reasons to be happy about this experience, if you can learn and grow from it. – Zoe Stern
- A divorce is like an amputation:
You survive it, but there’s less of you.
- Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life and repeat to yourself, the most comforting words of all: this, too, shall pass.
- Ah yes, divorce…from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man’s genitals through his wallet. – Robin Williams
- The difference between a divorce and a legal separation is that a legal separation gives a husband time to hide his money. – Johnny Carson
- The only time my wife and I had a simultaneous orgasm was when the judge signed the divorce papers. – Woody Allen
- I’m an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house. – Zsa Zsa Gabor
- To get over my divorce, I got a prescription to live at the Playboy mansion for a while. – James Caan
Divorce Bible Quotes
- Matthew 19:8 He said to them, Because of your hardness of heart Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so.
- Matthew 19:9 And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.
- 1Corinthians 7:12 To the rest I say (I, not the Lord) that if any brother has a wife who is an unbeliever, and she consents to live with him, he should not divorce her.
- 1Corinthians 7:13 If any woman has a husband who is an unbeliever, and he consents to live with her, she should not divorce him.
- Romans 7:2 For a married woman is bound by law to her husband while he lives, but if her husband dies she is released from the law of marriage.
- 1Corinthians 7:39 A wife is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to be married to whom she wishes, only in the Lord.
- It has been said, ‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’
But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
Searches related to divorce quotes for her
- quotes about divorce and moving on
- funny divorce quotes
- happy divorce quotes
- funny divorce quotes for her
- divorce bible quotes
- words of encouragement for a divorced woman
- inspirational quotes about divorce and children