Best Quotes & Wishes for Everyone
by Skylar Wishes
Harmony Day is a day to celebrate diversity and inclusion. It's a time to come together as one global community and learn from each other's cultures. These quotes, messages and sayings will help you do just that! So whether you're celebrating Harmony Day or simply want to reflect on the importance of inclusion, these quotes are sure to inspire you. Enjoy!
Harmony Day is celebrated on March 21st in Australia. The day commemorates the United Nations International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination.
The theme for Harmony Day 2021 is "More than a word. It's an action."
"Words are Powerful. Use them to inspire change and end racism." - UN Secretary-General António Guterres
"Racism is an affront to human dignity. It seeks to dehumanize its victims and divert attention from its own miserable failure to uphold the values it purports to defend." - Kofi Annan, former UN Secretary-General
"There is no place for racism in our world. We must stand up against racism and discrimination in all its forms." - Irina Bokova, former UNESCO Director-General
"No one race is superior; no one civilization is perfect. Each of us has treasures to share, and there is a place for all of us at the table of humanity." - Michaelle Jean, former Governor General of Canada
"If we want to live together in harmony, we must learn to respect each other's differences." - Nelson Mandela
"We all live on the same planet, so we are all equal. There should be no difference between rich and poor, black or white." - Dalai Lama
"When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you see is the person who doesn't." - Jodi Picoult
"Racism is like a disease that eats away at our society and our democracy. It destroys relationships, families, communities and ultimately our nation." - Julia Gillard, former Prime Minister of Australia
"Equality and diversity are two of the most important values we have in Australian society. They make us stronger and more interesting places to live." - Malcolm Turnbull, former Prime Minister of Australia
"Harmony Day is an opportunity for all Australians to come together and celebrate our cultural diversity. We can learn so much from each other when we join together in peace and understanding." - Scott Morrison, Prime Minister of Australia
"Racism is ignorance. We must educate people about the harm it does so that everyone can see how wrong it is." - Ahmet Üzümcü, Director-General of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)
"Diversity is not a weakness but a strength. It makes us more creative, more innovative and better able to solve problems." - Ban Ki-moon, former UN Secretary-General
"Tolerance and understanding are the two most important things we can offer each other." - Oprah Winfrey
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools." - Martin Luther King Jr.
"There is no such thing as a single-issue struggle because we do not live single-issue lives." - Audre Lorde
"When you're finally able to see the beauty in diversity, true power and greatness will be revealed to you." - Unknown
Clever Harmony Day quotes to make you think:
1. "Harmony is the key to happiness."
2. "A life of harmony is a life full of happiness."
3. "When you find peace within yourself, you can find it anywhere."
4. "Creating harmony in your own life is the first step to creating it in the world."
5. "The world begins with one person and one moment of harmony."
6. "Harmony is not a destination, it's a journey."
7. "Inner harmony leads to outer peace."
8. "The more we connect with our own inner harmony, the more we can connect with others and create harmony in the world."
9. "Harmony is created when we live in balance with ourselves and our environment."
10. "Harmony Day is a day to celebrate our diversity and come together as one community."
11. "Let's come together on Harmony Day and celebrate the things that make us different."
12. "On Harmony Day, let's embrace our differences and build a more united community."
13. "Harmony Day is about celebrating the richness of our multicultural society."
14. "let's use Harmony Day as an opportunity to reflect on how we can create a more inclusive society."
15. "Harmony Day is a chance for us to celebrate the many cultures that make up our country."
16. "On Harmony Day, let's reaffirm our commitment to building an inclusive and tolerant society."
17. "Harmony Day is an opportunity for us to celebrate the diversity of our community."
18. "Let's come together on Harmony Day and show the world that we are one community."
19. "On Harmony Day, let's remember that we are all part of the same human family."
Today we celebrate Harmony Day, a day to come together and appreciate the diversity that makes our country so great. Here at Search Engine Journal, we believe in celebrating all cultures and promoting peace and understanding. We hope you take some time today to reflect on what unites us as humans, despite our differences. And remember, always keep your chin up - the world is a beautiful place!
About Skylar Wishes
Skylar Wishes is a gifted writer who enjoys writing inspirational quotes and messages that uplift and motivate others. She has a passion for helping people to see their own potential and to reach their highest aspirations. Her words are simple, but they carry a lot of weight.
Best Wishes, Quotes
Check for FREE Gifts. Or latest free books from our best messages.
Remove Ad block to reveal all the secrets. Once done, hit a button below