Happy Funny Retirement Quotes for Nurses
Retirement Quotes Funny Nurses
- Old age, fragile bones, doctor visits, medical checkups and a weak bladder – are you still looking forward to retirement? Congratulations.
- The funny thing about retirement is that it makes you realize the importance of medical insurance.
- Do you think that life after retirement is an adventure? Well, it is if you count trekking out of bed, climbing atop sofas and diving into takeaways. Have fun.
- After retirement the body grows older, the heart grows fonder and the mind becomes younger. All the best at trying to handle an old body with a young mind and fond heart.
- Thankfully, retirement is mandatory and not an option. Otherwise I would be stuck with an annoying colleague like you.
- Congratulations for gaining two new best friends upon your retirement. Their names are Bed and Couch. You will be hanging out with them a lot.
- Retirement is like a never-ending weekend party except that you can’t drink, can’t hook up and can’t stay up all night even if you want to. So in short, it is boring. Congratulations.
- Nursing would be a dream job if there were no doctors, nurse in charge and patients
- Nurses ..here to save your ass, not to kiss it.
- Do you want to speak to the Doctor in charge.. Or the NURSE who actually knows what’s going on?
- Multiple traumas – A unit full of ventilators and patients trying to die on me all day…I’m sorry what were you saying about your busy day with the stapler?
- You think Mondays are bad? Try working weekends, holidays and 12 hours night!
- Treat you nurse well. ‘I can walk as slow or as fast as I choose to retrieve that pain medication you requested.
- A new nurse doesn’t want the patient to fall because she doesn’t want him to get hurt. And old nurse doesn’t want the patient to fall because she hates paperwork.
- Retirement gives each of us another opportunity to smell the flowers. Once again, some of us will, and some of us won’t.
- If you didn’t fancy your job, retirement is definitely a liberating finish line.
- For retirement brings repose, and repose allows a kindly judgment of all things.- John Sharp Williams
- Best wishes on your retirement. Enjoy a rest that’s overdue. Take pleasure in the finer things that are awaiting you.- Judith Wibberley
Also Read: Funny Retirement Wishes Quotes for Boss
Happy Retirement Quotes Funny
- Retirement itself is the best [retirement] gift. No gold watch could ever top it. — Abigail Charleson
- Retirement is wonderful. It’s doing nothing without worrying about getting caught at it. — Gene Perret
- I really stay busy [in retirement]. I often have to cancel my golf games on the weekends to go play in tennis tournaments. — Richard Davies
- God has a plan for your retirement. — Billy Graham
- When you see how some people work you wonder what they will do in retirement…
- When a man retires and time is no longer a matter of urgent importance, his colleagues generally present him with a watch. — R.C. Sherriff
- Except for an occasional heart attack I feel as young as I ever did. — Robert Benchley
- Teachers don’t retire, they just mark time.
- Roofers don’t retire, they just wipe the slate clean.
- Engineers never retire, they just lose their bearings.
- Beekeepers never retire, they just buzz off.
- Musicians never retire, they just decompose.
- Farmers never retire, they just go to seed.
- I’m not just retiring from the company,
I’m also retiring from my stress, my commute,
My alarm clock, and my iron.
– Hartman Jule
- Don’t simply retire from something;
Have something to retire to.
Harry Emerson Fosdick
- Retirement: It’s nice to get out of the rat race,
but you have to learn to get along with less cheese.
– Gene Perret
- Retirement, a time to enjoy all the things you never had time to do when you worked.- Catherine Pulsifer
- There are some who start their retirement long before they stop working.- Robert Half
- You know that retirement is coming. It isn’t as though it just shows up one day and takes you by surprise, so you need to get ready for it.- Warren Buffett
Searches related to retirement quotes funny nurses
- funny retirement wishes
- retirement wishes for boss
- funny retirement poems
- retirement wishes for colleague
- funny retirement cards
- funny nurse sayings
- nurse retirement speech
- inspirational retirement quotes