Retirement Quotes and Sayings for Teachers in English
Retirement Quotes and Sayings for Teachers!!! Teachers play a vital role in shaping ones career. This is the reason students and their parents respect and regard their teachers. When it is the time for them to retire then they would organize a grand farewell with a sentimental touch in everything they offer them. Some would present their favorite teachers with expensive gifts which they can use for their lifetime. Besides this, few would even share happy retirement wishes. For this purpose, they would surf the web for retirement quotes and sayings for teachers, retirement quotes for teachers in english etc.
You might like: Short Retirement Wishes for Colleagues
If you too are looking forward to share such sentimental retirement wishes for your favorite teachers. Hope our post would please you. Feel free to use them as well as share them online with your friends and followers.
Retirement Quotes and Sayings for Teachers
- Dear teacher… education is one thing, but you gave us much more. With inspiration beyond limits, you helped us rise and soar. Farewell.
- The walls of this school will feel hollow, corridors will feel empty and classrooms will feel lifeless without the inspirational presence of a teacher like you.
- Your retirement is not just a big loss to us, but a big loss to the nation. Teachers like you are the real assets who make ordinary children grow up into outstanding citizens. Happy retirement.
- Your teachings will forever be treasured, your contribution in our lives can never be measured. Happy retirement.
- As you spend your last few moments in school today, I thank destiny for sending such an awesome teacher my way. Farewell.
- We’ll miss you as our teacher, but we’ll miss you more as our mentor, friend and nurturer. Wish you a happy retirement.
- As you retire, take a moment to stroll through your beloved hallways in the school… you’ll hear every nook and corner sadly whisper ‘we’ll miss you’
- You will be quoted, for a long time to come. All that you said, was erudite and awesome. Every single day, you strived to inspire. You will be remembered, even after you retire. Goodbye.
- As we celebrate your retirement, there is one thing we won’t be able to do today… despite the fanfare, we won’t be able to wipe the tears away. Farewell.
- As you retire, you may be leaving the corridors of the school but you will never be able to leave the corridor of your students’ hearts. Goodbye.
- The best teacher lodges an intent not in the mind but in the heart.
- The splendid thing about education is that everyone wants it. Like influenza, you can give it away without losing any of it yourself.
- The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.- William Arthur Ward
- The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called ‘truth’.- Dan Rather
- A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.” – Brad Henry
- The teacher is the one who gets the most out of the lessons, and the true teacher is the learner.- Elbert Hubbard
- There are two kinds of teachers: the kind that fill you with so much quail shot that you can’t move, and the kind that just gives you a little prod behind and you jump to the skies. – Robert Frost
- I cannot emphasize enough the importance of a good teacher. – Temple Grandin
- One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen. – Philip Wylie
- A good teacher must know the rules; a good pupil, the exceptions. – Martin H. Fischer
- In teaching others we teach ourselves.
- Do not train a child to learn by force or harshness; but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each.
- It’s a time to look back on all the years in the classroom
It’s also a time to look forward and plan for the future
As a successful and rewarding career is now winding down
I offer congratulations and best wishes on your retirement
- Your dedication to improving young lives has been inspiring
You will always be remembered as a caring and energetic teacher
As you plan for the future and move on to many new experiences
I’m hoping you have a long and prosperous retirement
Also Read: Retirement Inspirational Funny Quotes
Retirement Quotes for Teachers in English
- The greatest sign of success for a teacher is to be able to say, “The children are now working as if I did not exist.” – Maria Montessori
- The test of a good teacher is not how many questions he can ask his pupils that they will answer readily, but how many questions he inspires them to ask him which he finds it hard to answer. – Alice Rollins
- The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence. He inspires self-distrust. He guides their eyes from himself to the spirit that quickens him. He will have no disciple. – Amos Bronson Alcott
- Successful teachers are effective in spite of the psychological theories they suffer under.
- There are three things to remember when teaching: know your stuff; know whom you are stuffing; and then stuff them elegantly. – Lola May
- The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
- You have finally retired! Now you can do all the things that you have always wanted to do but never had the time for. Happy retirement!
- I heard of somebody who created the whole Universe and He retired after only 6 days. It took you much longer than that but you have finally made it! Congrats on your retirement!
- Congratulations on your retirement! We’re all just a phone call away anytime you’d like to catch up for lunch 🙂
- Thanks for all the years of team-work and dedication. Best wishes on your retirement!
- Enjoy the greener pastures! All the best with your retirement
- Retiring sounds like fun, but really it is long days filled with nothing pressing to do, no deadlines to meet, no bosses to please, you’re going to need to take me with you to keep you from getting bored. Have a wonderful retirement.
- You’ll be remembered for your many accomplishments. Thank you for years of hard work and dedication. Congratulations on your retirement!
- Now that you are retired there will be no reason for you not to do everything you enjoy. Have a great retirement. Here’s hoping that retirement is fun, rewarding and restful.
- This is the time to enjoy the fruits of your labor after working hard for all these years. Here’s to wishing you a wonderful and relaxing retirement 🙂
- The teacher’s life should have three periods, study until twenty-five, investigation until forty, profession until sixty, at which age I would have him retired on a double allowance.- William Osler
Searches related to retirement quotes and sayings for teachers
- teacher retirement wishes
- teacher retirement speeches
- teacher retirement poems
- retirement quotes inspirational
- teacher goodbye quotes
- retirement speeches for teachers funny
- giving a retirement speech for a teacher
- principal retirement quotes