Motivational Quotes for High School Students from Teachers to Study Hard
Motivational Quotes for Students from Teachers
- Success might be relative but most things that matter in real life aren’t. A degree is a degree, a job is a job and hard work is hard work – as simple and direct as it can be.
- Life is all about CHANCES and OPPORTUNITIES. Never leave anything to CHANCE and never let an OPPORTUNITY get away.
- Study like there’s no tomorrow because if you keep putting off your studies for tomorrow, you’ll probably be too late.
- Expecting to get a good job without studying hard is like expecting to win a marathon without running it.
- Succeeding in life is as simple as being a good student. All you have to do is pay attention, work hard and give it your best shot.
- Failure is only temporary. The only thing that should be permanent is your will to overcome it.
- Being a good student is less about the ability to rote and more about the desire to learn.
- Don’t give it YOUR best shot. Give it the best shot ANYONE could have possibly given.
- Each and every problem is a skill waiting to be learnt in disguise.
- You can look for inspirational quotes about success but that won’t do you any good until you try to be an inspiration yourself.
- “I never teach my pupils. I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.” —Albert Einstein
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” —B.B. King
- “Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me.” —Fred Rogers
- Teachers affect eternity; no one can tell where their influence stops.- Henry Brooks Adams
- Teaching is not a lost art, but the regard for it is a lost tradition. —Jacques Barzun
- Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression. – Haim Ginott
- Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom. – Oprah Winfrey
- We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better. – JK Rowling
- All our dreams can come true…if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
- Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. – Ella Fitzgerald
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. —Gandhi
- Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking. —William Butler Yeats
- Learning is not a spectator sport.—D. Blocher
Motivational Quotes for Students in High School
The Difference Between Who You Are and Who You Want to Be Is What You Do
And What You Have to Do to Get Where You Wan to Be
May Not Be Pretty or May Not Come Easy
- How Many Haters
Does It Take to Change a Light Bulb? None.
They Fear Change, Even if It Can Make
The World a Brighter Place
- If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” – Mark Twain
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”– Winston Churchill
- “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
- Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus. – Alexander Graham Bell
- Students now arrive at the university ignorant and cynical about our political heritage, lacking the wherewithal to be either inspired by it or seriously critical of it. – Allan Bloom
- No man can teach another self-knowledge. He can only lead him or her up to self-discovery – the source of truth. -Barry Long
- The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will. – Vince Lombardi
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. – Aristotle
- “Ability is what you’re capable of doing.
Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it.” ~ Lou Holtz
- “All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” ~ Walt Disney
Motivational Quotes for Students to Study Hard
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
- Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. – John Maxwell
- The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well. – John D. Rockefeller
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. – Beverly Sills
- If people only knew how hard I’ve worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all. – Michelangelo
- Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. – Henry Ford
- No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.~ Anonymous
- I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. ~Thomas Jefferson
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. ~David Brinkley
- If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents- start charging for it. ~Kim Garst
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work learning from failure.” ~ General Colin Powell
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted. ~ David Bly
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” ~ Napoleon Hill
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. – Pele
- I have frequently gained my first real insight into the character of parents by studying their children. – Arthur Conan Doyle
- Keep the flame of curiosity and wonderment alive, even when studying for boring exams. That is the well from which we scientists draw our nourishment and energy. And also, learn the math. Math is the language of nature, so we have to learn this language. – Michio Kaku
Do check other posts: Marriage Anniversary Wishes for Friends
Searches related to motivational quotes for students from teachers
- encouraging words for students from teachers
- motivational messages for students
- motivational quotes for students success
- saying for students
- motivational quotes for students studying
- inspirational quotes for students in college
- inspirational quotes for success
- motivational quotes for students in hindi