Inspirational Quotes for Close Friends in Difficult Times
Inspirational Quotes for Friends in Difficult Times!!! There is no greater relationship in the universe than Friendship. Hopefully, everyone agrees with this statement. But mind you, the value of a relation is known only at difficult times. Just in the same way, we know who our true friends are at such times?.
When your friend doesn’t turn up in the desperate need of his/her help, probably, he/she isn’t your true friend. But a friend for namesake to have fun, chit chat, take advantage of your weaknesses, etc. Beware of such idiots, as such folks ruin the value of a friend and the relation. So, always bear this in mind, when you choose friends, as your friend represents you and your tastes.
Leaving aside these things, here on this blog post, we have shared few splendid collection of inspirational quotes for friends in difficult times. Hopefully, when you are away, a kind inspirational word from you to your friend would be of great support. Do scroll down to view all inspirational quotes to share for your friends at difficult times.
Inspirational Quotes for Friends in Difficult Times
- Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest, it’s about who walked in to your life, said I’m here for you, and PROVED it. – Unknown
- I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. — Helen Keller
- Dear George: Remember no man is a failure who has friends. — It’s a Wonderful Life
- A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. ― William Shakespeare
- In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. — Martin Luther King Jr.
- Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow-ripening fruit. ― Aristotle
- Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks. — WaqarWaqar Ahmed
- Be slow to fall into friendship, but when you are in, continue firm and constant. ― Socrates
- Some people go to priests. Others to poetry. I to my friends. — Virginia Woolfe
- An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind. — Buddha
- A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part. — Anonymous
- A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile. — Anonymous
- A friend is someone who makes it easy to believe in yourself. — Heidi Wills
- If you wanna find out who’s a true friend, screw up or go through a challenging time … then see who sticks around. — Karen Salmonsohn
- A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad. – Arnold H. Glasgow
Searches related to Inspirational Quotes for Friends in Difficult Times
- hard time quotes for relationships
- when times get hard
- quotes about going through hard times and staying strong
- when life gets tough quotes
- encouraging words for a friend feeling down
- encouraging words for a friend going through a tough time
- what to say to someone going through a hard time
- quotes about life being hard but not giving up