Happy Inspirational Retirement Thank You Sayings
Retirement Sayings!!! Are you looking for happy retirement sayings, to share with your colleagues who are likely to retire in the near future. Don’t worry, here we have shared all such inspirational and amazing retirement sayings like happy retirement sayings, retirement thank you sayings, inspirational retirement sayings etc. Feel free to use them as well as share them online with your friends and followers.
You might like: Funny Retirement Wishes Quotes for Boss
Inspirational Retirement Sayings
- May your new life
be an adventure
filled with love and joy
cheers to the start
of a brand new journey
- Best wishes on your retirement. Enjoy a rest that’s overdue. Take pleasure in the finer things that are awaiting you. – Judith Wibberley
- Retirement may be an ending, a closing, but it is also a new beginning. – Catherine Pulsifer
- Retirement, a time to enjoy all the things you never had time to do when you worked.- Catherine Pulsifer
- You know that retirement is coming. It isn’t as though it just shows up one day and takes you by surprise, so you need to get ready for it. – Batya Shevich, Warren Buffett: To Be Rich And Successful Is Easy!
- Think of retirement as the opposite but equally unhealthy extreme on the other side of being in a perpetual state of high stress and anxiety. Just as it’s not healthy to overwork yourself, it’s also not healthy to not work at all. – Linda Westwood
- Make a plan of how your future is going to look like. Make a smart investment portfolio so that you won’t have to worry about your retirement. – John McQuilkin
- Don’t think of retiring from the world until the world will be sorry that you retire. I hate a fellow whom pride or cowardice or laziness drive into a corner, and who does nothing when he is there but sit and growl. Let him come out as I do, and bark. – Samuel Johnson
- A lot of our friends complain about their retirement. We tell ’em to get a life. – Larry Laser
- All your life you were wondering why you tolerated an annoying boss and put up with irritating colleagues – retirement is the answer. Congratulations.
- Morning coffees will finally be what they are meant to be – relaxed and de-stressing. Happy retirement.
- Forget #ThrowbackThursday and #FlashbackFriday – now you have all the time in the world to lie on a hammock and think about the beautiful memories of your life. Congratulations on your retirement.
- Now you have no excuses for not having enough time for posting selfies with grandkids. Congratulations on retiring.
- Retirement is your chance to be true to your own self. It is an opportunity to pick up forgotten hobbies and nurture the little kid within you. After all, it’s never too late to start living the life that you have always wanted to.
- No more targets, no more goals, no more KPIs and no more meetings. All there’s left to do now is to unfurl all the happiness that life has in store. Congratulations on your retirement.
- When one door closes, another one opens, but we often look so long and regretfully at the closed door that we fail to see the one that has opened for us. – Alexander Graham Bell.
- Forever, and forever, farewell, Cassius! If we do meet again, why, we shall smile; If not, why then this parting was well made. – William Shakespeare.
- Few men of action have been able to make a graceful exit at the appropriate time. – Malcolm Muggeridge
- A man is known by the company that keeps him on after retirement age. – Anon
- There’s one thing I always wanted to do before I quit…retire! – Groucho Marx
Also Read: Retirement Quotes for Teachers in English
Retirement Thank You Sayings
- Retirement is wonderful. It’s doing nothing without worrying about getting caught at it. – Gene Perret
- When you retire, think and act as if you were still working; when you’re still working, think and act a bit as if you were already retired.
- When a man retires and time is no longer a matter of urgent importance, his colleagues generally present him with a watch. – R.C. Sherriff
- In retirement, every day is Boss Day and every day is Employee Appreciation Day.
- When men reach their sixties and retire, they go to pieces. Women go right on cooking. – Gail Sheehy
- Wishing you every happiness in your new found freedom. Keep in touch!
- You’ve worked yourself out of a job and had to let your boss go. Way to go!
- You better work harder than you’ve ever worked in your life. Your retirement is your new mission!
- Word of your retirement got around and the company’s stock prices have soared. Everyone knows that they can hire someone, younger, smarter, and harder working to do two times the work you used to do at half the cost. Congratulations to you and the shareholders!
- It seems that you spend most of your working years trying to focus on the positives of your job to make it bearable. Now it’s time to focus on all the negatives about working to make your retirement more pleasurable.
- Congratulations on your retirement. Have an adventure in your new life. Celebrate an end of an era and the start of a brand new chapter.
- You’ve been a valued member of our team, and we wish you the very best. We know you’ll be successful in this bright future adventure. Retiring is a chance to throw off your shackles and roar.
- Retirement is life’s encore. You’ve put in an awe inspiring performance, and now it’s time to take a bow and get on with the real show.
- Congratulations on your retirement. Your experience, knowledge, dedication and presence will be sorely missed. Best of luck in your brand new adventure!
- Your life’s work has made a difference! Knowing that have a relaxing retirement.
- Wishing a very special person a fulfilling retirement. May your new journey be filled with joy!
- You made this a great place to work! We will miss your smiling face, and hope that you’ll visit us when you have time. Farewell partner!
Happy Retirement Sayings
- You now don’t have to wake up to the sound of your alarm clock beckoning you to work. You can enjoy unlimited time of golfing, driving around town and cooking, unless you want to take my place? Happy Retirement!
- You have been a big part of the company. Your knowledge and years of experience brought the company to where it is today. Thank you for all the hard work! We will miss you so much!
- Retirement is equals to freedom. I hope you enjoy doing the things that you don’t have time for before. Congratulations! Happy Retirement!
- A life without the daily traffic jams and mounts of paper work. Welcome to that rosy life my friend. Happy retirement!
- Not only you were my boss, you were also a great friend that I can turn to throughout our years together in the office/company. Cheers to a hard-earned and well-deserved retirement!
- You are an embodiment of optimism and hard work. Thank you for inspiring us every day at work. We will miss you! Congratulations on your retirement!
- Retiring does not mean that your will stop hanging out with us! Drop by for coffee once in a while. Happy Retirement!
- You will not miss any game of your favourite league. You can even watch the game live as much as you want! Enjoy your well-deserved retirement! Do not forget to take me with you.
- Enjoy your unlimited weekends! You can stay on your pyjamas all-day-long, stay in bed as much as you want and stay at home without getting any calls from work. Congratulations on your retirement!
- Wishing you the best on your life after this retirement. We’ll miss you.
- Wishing you all the joy and happiness that a happy retirement can bring.
- Congratulations, now the fun begins. Best wishes on your new chapter in life.
- Wishing you all the best for your retirement. May all your retirement dreams come true.
- We wish you health and happy days in your retirement.
- Wishing you a wonderful retirement. May you enjoy your retirement to the fullest.
- Wishing you the most exciting and strees-free retirement ever.
- My best wishes on your retirement. You have a bright future ahead of you; enjoy it.
- You are the kind of people that brings the best in others! Thank you for everything you did. Wishing you a life full of success and happiness!
- Having someone like you as a coworker has been no less than a gift. Wishing you a wonderful retired life ahead!! You will be missed, but never forgotten.
- I wanted you to know what a blessing it’s been to work with you over these past few years. Hope you’ll enjoy every minute of your retirement. We’re really going to miss you!
- Retirement isn’t all it is cracked up to be. It isn’t for us, anyway. Enjoy your well-deserved freedom and know you will be missed.
- I will miss your sunny disposition, your friendly smile, the donuts you brought in. Wait, it was you who brought the donuts, right? Happy retirement.
Searches related to inspirational retirement sayings
- best retirement quotes
- funny retirement quotes
- retirement quotes for teachers
- retirement quotes for boss
- retirement speeches
- retirement poems
- funny retirement sayings
- retirement toasts