Happy Funny Retirement Quotes for Nurses
Retirement Quotes for Nurses!!! Every job has it’s own importance. Of all the jobs nurse job is considered as the most important as they are the ones who assistant the patient before and after the treatment to make them get cured as soon as possible. On the day of their retirement, let us share some funny retirement quotes to honor their services. For this purpose, many would surf the web for happy retirement quotes funny, retirement quotes funny nurses etc.
You might like: Happy Inspirational Retirement Thank You Sayings
If you too are looking forward to share such impressive happy retirement quotes for nurses. Hope our post would please you. Feel free to use them as well as share them online with your friends and followers.
Retirement Quotes Funny Nurses
- Old age, fragile bones, doctor visits, medical checkups and a weak bladder – are you still looking forward to retirement? Congratulations.
- The funny thing about retirement is that it makes you realize the importance of medical insurance.
- Do you think that life after retirement is an adventure? Well, it is if you count trekking out of bed, climbing atop sofas and diving into takeaways. Have fun.
- After retirement the body grows older, the heart grows fonder and the mind becomes younger. All the best at trying to handle an old body with a young mind and fond heart.
- Thankfully, retirement is mandatory and not an option. Otherwise I would be stuck with an annoying colleague like you.
- Congratulations for gaining two new best friends upon your retirement. Their names are Bed and Couch. You will be hanging out with them a lot.
- Retirement is like a never-ending weekend party except that you can’t drink, can’t hook up and can’t stay up all night even if you want to. So in short, it is boring. Congratulations.
- Nursing would be a dream job if there were no doctors, nurse in charge and patients
- Nurses ..here to save your ass, not to kiss it.
- Do you want to speak to the Doctor in charge.. Or the NURSE who actually knows what’s going on?
- Multiple traumas – A unit full of ventilators and patients trying to die on me all day…I’m sorry what were you saying about your busy day with the stapler?
- You think Mondays are bad? Try working weekends, holidays and 12 hours night!
- Treat you nurse well. ‘I can walk as slow or as fast as I choose to retrieve that pain medication you requested.
- A new nurse doesn’t want the patient to fall because she doesn’t want him to get hurt. And old nurse doesn’t want the patient to fall because she hates paperwork.
- Retirement gives each of us another opportunity to smell the flowers. Once again, some of us will, and some of us won’t.
- If you didn’t fancy your job, retirement is definitely a liberating finish line.
- For retirement brings repose, and repose allows a kindly judgment of all things.- John Sharp Williams
- Best wishes on your retirement. Enjoy a rest that’s overdue. Take pleasure in the finer things that are awaiting you.- Judith Wibberley
Also Read: Funny Retirement Wishes Quotes for Boss
Happy Retirement Quotes Funny
- Retirement itself is the best [retirement] gift. No gold watch could ever top it. — Abigail Charleson
- Retirement is wonderful. It’s doing nothing without worrying about getting caught at it. — Gene Perret
- I really stay busy [in retirement]. I often have to cancel my golf games on the weekends to go play in tennis tournaments. — Richard Davies
- God has a plan for your retirement. — Billy Graham
- When you see how some people work you wonder what they will do in retirement…
- When a man retires and time is no longer a matter of urgent importance, his colleagues generally present him with a watch. — R.C. Sherriff
- Except for an occasional heart attack I feel as young as I ever did. — Robert Benchley
- Teachers don’t retire, they just mark time.
- Roofers don’t retire, they just wipe the slate clean.
- Engineers never retire, they just lose their bearings.
- Beekeepers never retire, they just buzz off.
- Musicians never retire, they just decompose.
- Farmers never retire, they just go to seed.
- I’m not just retiring from the company,
I’m also retiring from my stress, my commute,
My alarm clock, and my iron.
– Hartman Jule
- Don’t simply retire from something;
Have something to retire to.
Harry Emerson Fosdick
- Retirement: It’s nice to get out of the rat race,
but you have to learn to get along with less cheese.
– Gene Perret
- Retirement, a time to enjoy all the things you never had time to do when you worked.- Catherine Pulsifer
- There are some who start their retirement long before they stop working.- Robert Half
- You know that retirement is coming. It isn’t as though it just shows up one day and takes you by surprise, so you need to get ready for it.- Warren Buffett
Searches related to retirement quotes funny nurses
- funny retirement wishes
- retirement wishes for boss
- funny retirement poems
- retirement wishes for colleague
- funny retirement cards
- funny nurse sayings
- nurse retirement speech
- inspirational retirement quotes