Good Morning Quotes for Mom and Dad
Good Morning Quotes for Mom and Dad
- Dearest mom, you are the one who has always given me moments of happiness and has always taught me with the reasons to smile. Every morning, you were there by my side to encourage me to walk for miles. I wish you a happy morning, may your life be forever filled with GOD’s grace and divine blessings.
- Dearest mother, let your face be the first face that I see this morning. You have always given us the moments to make our lives happy and exiting. As the sun is rising high, we promise you that we will give you all the happiness of the life. Good morning and have a nice day.
- On this happy morning, I would like to thank you dearest mom for everything that you did for me. You have always given your best to make me happy and glee. Let the morning beauty shine on us forever, I love you a lot dearest mother. Good morning.
- The greatest gift i ever had cam from god; I call him dad. Goof morning father.
- Sending you millions of smiles, take one each morning, because i want to see you smiling always. Have a blessed day daddy.
- The light of god surrounds us. the love of god enfolds us. the power of god protects us. The presence of god watches us and that is you daddy. Good morning father.
- Wishing you a day as sunny as your smile, as warm as your heart, a day as wonderful you are. Good morning father.
- Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. Good morning daddy
- Always in my mind, Forever in my heart. Good morning father
- Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad. Good Morning Dad
- Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man. Good Morning Papa!
- A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she sill judge all men. Good Morning Dad!
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me. Good Morning Dad!
Also Read: Good Morning Kiss Messages for Girlfriend
Good Morning Quotes for Mom
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. —Abraham Lincoln
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. —Abraham Lincoln
- My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. —George Washington
- A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ―Washington Irving.
- Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. —Robert Browning
- Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face. —George Eliot
- It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful. —Roald Dahl
- You instantly become less selfish. You can’t be the biggest person in the world anymore—they are. [Motherhood] really grounds you. —Keri Russell
- It’s been a huge joy, this experience of being a mom … I don’t know how to articulate it yet, because it is so fresh. —Claire Danes
- There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always. —Taylor Swift
- My mom is the greatest mom in the whole wide world. She’s done everything for me to make my dreams come true. —Josh Hutcherson
- My mother taught me to be nice to everybody. And she said something before I left home. She said, ‘I want you to always remember that the person you are in this world is a reflection of the job I did as a mother. —Jason Segel
Good Morning Quotes for Dad
- May you always love the smell of possibility in the morning? Have a fragrant morning Dad!
- The main reason why a daughter needs a dad is to show her that not all boys are like the ones who hurt her. Good Morning Dad!
- Good morning dad as much as mooring your death is a celebration, because you made my life nothing short of one…
- Dad, everything in my life would be meaningless if didn’t have precious childhood memories to anchor myself to thanks. Good morning!
- Good morning dad you always told me, “find a job love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.
- Dad, thanks for always understanding the things that I said, and even those I never planned on telling you. Good morning!
- Dad, thanks for always being my ally during my wars with mum. I love you. Good morning!
- The greatest gift I ever had come from god. I call him dad. Good morning father.
- Good morning dad, dad you thought me the love of a father. In your arms I was always safe. You thought me selflessness. To you I am forever grateful.
- As this day begins I wish we continue to share the amazing bond the has been created through the years I pray that in every life I get you as my dad good morning dad.
Searches related to Good Morning Quotes for mom and dad
- thank you mom and dad quotes
- mom and dad quotes from daughter
- i love my parents quotes and sayings
- i love my mom and dad quotes
- mom and dad quotes i love you
- thanks mom and dad on my birthday
- thanks mom and dad for giving me birth
- thank you quotes for parents from daughter