Funny Retirement Wishes Quotes for Boss
Retirement Wishes Quotes for Boss!!! Are you looking forward to wish your boss on his/her retirement?. On this occasion, would you like to share few retirement wishes quotes for boss, funny retirement wishes quotes?.
You might like: Retirement Wishes and Sayings for Teachers
Then you have landed on a perfect webpage. As here, we have shared all such amazing collection which you can download and use for free. Feel free to share them online with your friends and followers.
Retirement Wishes Quotes for Boss
- Boss… as you prepare to pack up and retire today, we confess that we enjoyed annoying you in every possible way.
- It always hurts to lose that one best person, who leads the pack at work and gets everything done. The person who moves ahead and takes everyone else along, who builds a winning team by making everyone strong. Farewell, boss.
- Your retirement is a just an illusion. Your spouse will become your new boss and your grandchildren become your full time colleagues. Happy retirement.
- Retirement is life’s way of telling you that it is time you put your friends and family before your work. Happy retirement.
- Dear boss… please remember that no matter how much everyone wishes you well for your retirement, deep down inside they’re just happy that you’re leaving. Farewell.
- In terms of profit and loss, your retirement is a loss for your colleagues and a profit for your family. Farewell.
- Boss… retirement is when you can finally stop being angry and grumpy. Congratulations.
- Retirement signals the time when you’ve had your fair share of time spent with annoying colleagues. Now it’s time to move over to annoying family members. Good luck.
- You may be given retirement because you are growing old. But it is a pity the company doesn’t realize that it is letting go of an asset more precious than gold. Happy retirement boss.
- Dear boss, you have always laid all the rules in the office. Now you will finally be on the other side as your wife lays all the rules at home. Congratulations for your retirement.
- Dear boss, your retirement is a just an illusion. Your spouse will become your new boss and your grandchildren become your full time colleagues. Happy retirement.
- Dear boss, your retirement is life’s way of telling you that it is time you put your friends and family before your work. Happy retirement.
- How we wish that you were born a few years later so that we would have some more time to learn from an awesome boss like you. Happy retirement.
- Throughout your career, you have climbed the corporate ladder faster than anyone else. Retirement is the time to stop climbing ladders, sit back on the sofa and put your feet up. Congratulations.
- We will miss your resourcefulness, amazing charisma and the role of a true leader of our team. Such a boss is really hard to inherit. Thank you for everything. Happy retirement.
- We will miss your wisdom and experience, but most of all, we will miss the encouragement you have been to us. We wish you the happiest of retirements.
- My best wishes on your retirement. You have a bright future ahead of you; enjoy it.
- You are the kind of people that brings the best in others! Thank you for everything you did. Wishing you a life full of success and happiness!
- Having someone like you as a coworker has been no less than a gift. Wishing you a wonderful retired life ahead!! You will be missed, but never forgotten.
- I wanted you to know what a blessing it’s been to work with you over these past few years. Hope you’ll enjoy every minute of your retirement. We’re really going to miss you!
- Retirement isn’t all it is cracked up to be. It isn’t for us, anyway. Enjoy your well-deserved freedom and know you will be missed.
- Retirement marks the culmination of a career spent achieving success in the business world and the genesis of a career in enjoying the fruits of that success. Happy retirement.
- As you retire, remember that you have left behind a legacy of encouragement, achievement and work ethic that will always be part of your coworkers. Congratulations.
- You will finally have time to ferret out that special fishing spot or to sleep through an afternoon game on TV. It couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. Congratulations on your retirement.
- All your hard work has been paid off! It is time for you to take that vacation you have been craving for without worrying about getting to work the next day. You deserve it! Happy Retirement!
- You now don’t have to wake up to the sound of your alarm clock beckoning you to work. You can enjoy unlimited time of golfing, driving around town and cooking, unless you want to take my place? Happy Retirement!
- You have been a big part of the company. Your knowledge and years of experience brought the company to where it is today. Thank you for all the hard work! We will miss you so much!
- Retirement is equals to freedom. I hope you enjoy doing the things that you don’t have time for before. Congratulations! Happy Retirement!
- A life without the daily traffic jams and mounts of paper work. Welcome to that rosy life my friend. Happy retirement!
Also Read: Short Retirement Messages for Colleagues
Funny Retirement Wishes Quotes
- Retirement is the beginning of the time when you can sit back and give advice to others, even though you never followed it in your own life. Congratulations.
- Old age, fragile bones, doctor visits, medical checkups and a weak bladder – are you still looking forward to retirement? Congratulations.
- The funny thing about retirement is that it makes you realize the importance of medical insurance.
- Do you think that life after retirement is an adventure? Well, it is if you count trekking out of bed, climbing atop sofas and diving into takeaways. Have fun.
- After retirement the body grows older, the heart grows fonder and the mind becomes younger. All the best at trying to handle an old body with a young mind and fond heart.
- Most people spend their whole lives planning their retirement but when they actually retire, they don’t know what to do. Don’t let this happen to you.
- Congratulations on your retirement but don’t get too eager to relax yet. Get ready to tire yourself out with grandkids, gardening and many other chores.
- Retirement kills more people than hard work ever did – Malcolm Forbes
- The money’s no better in retirement but the hours are – Anonymous
- Retirement without the love of letters is a living burial – Seneca
- I have never liked working. To me a job is an invasion of privacy – Danny McGorty
- Retirement is wonderful. It’s doing nothing without worrying about getting caught at it – Gene Perret
- Except for an occasional heart attack I feel as young as I ever did – Robert Benchley
- I enjoy waking up and not having to go to work. So I do it three or four times a day. – Gene Perret
- A retired husband is often a wife’s full-time job – Ella Harris
- The big challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
- This is the beginning of the rest of your life and the rest of your life. Congratulations on your retirement.
- To stay balanced in life, work like you’re retired and retire like it’s your job.
- We are so glad that you are retiring, since we will get to spend a whole lot more time with you.
- We have always enjoyed your company here at work and we are really going to miss you a lot. Best of luck.
- We will miss you. You are a one of a kind and will not be easily replaced. Enjoy your retirement.
- Anyone can be a boss around but it takes someone special to be a leader. Thanks for being such a great leader. Wishing you the best on your retirement.
- No one deserves a long and relaxing retirement than you. We hope you enjoy every minute of your retirement.
Searches related to retirement wishes quotes for boss
- retirement wishes for colleague
- retirement speech for boss
- funny retirement messages for boss
- retirement wishes for a friend
- farewell speech to boss on retirement
- best farewell speech to boss
- sample retirement speech for boss
- farewell message to boss who is leaving